Tennessee Computer Forensics
The estimated population of Tennessee is over 6,156,700 with a workforce of approximately 3,036,700 . Tennessee is 17th largest state in terms of population. In places like Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Gatlinburg, the demand for educated and trained Tennessee computer forensics professionals continues to increase.
Tennessee’s major industries include mining, farming, and automobile manufacturing. But one newer field that is continuing to grow in the Volunteer State is computer forensics.
Tennessee Computer Forensics Schools & Degrees
There are both campus-based and online computer forensics degree programs available in Tennessee.
|Fairleigh Dickinson University||MS in Cybersecurity and Information Systems|
|Saint Mary's University of Minnesota||Online MS in Cybersecurity|
|Utica College||MS in Cybersecurity|
Computer Forensics Rules, Regulations, & Certification in Tennessee
When it comes to standard operating procedure in computer forensics, every state has its own laws and procedures. Currently, Tennessee is operating with regards to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Amendments. A committee has been appointed to consider amendments to the Tennessee Rules of Civil Procedure which reflect the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure amendments. No action from that committee has been formally reported*.
Tennessee Computer Forensics Salaries
In Tennessee, individuals in the computer forensics field make far greater money than the average pay across all professions in the state. According to the United States Department of Labor, Tennessee has an average state salary of $34,240 across all professions*. Computer forensics professions make almost double that figure at $67,000 a year**. Of course, as with any profession, the pay for computer forensics varies by the specific city you practice in. For instance, the salary in Memphis and Gatlinburg are substantially higher than that in Chattanooga and Knoxville**.
Specific breakdown of Computer Forensic Salaries in Tennessee:
- Average salary for a computer forensic examiner in the state of Tennessee: $61,000-$67,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Chattanooga, Tennessee: $55,000-$62,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Gatlinburg, Tennessee: $61,000-$69,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Knoxville, Tennessee: $56,000-$62,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Memphis, Tennessee: $65,000-$72,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Nashville, Tennessee: $59,000-$66,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: $58,000-$65,000**