Massachusetts Computer Forensics
The estimated population of Massachusetts is over 6,449,800 with a workforce of approximately 3,408,200. Massachusetts is the 14th largest state in terms of population, and there is a high demand for Massachusetts computer forensics professionals.
Computer forensics is now an indispensable field. Both federal and state agencies have a huge need for computer forensics professionals. This is no different in Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Computer Forensics Schools & Degrees
Massachusetts’ major industries include textiles, publishing, education, and electronics. Due to having such a huge industry for electronics, it is not surprising that this state has a growing need for computer forensics professionals.
Computer Forensics Rules, Regulations, & Certification in Massachusetts
When it comes to standard operating procedure in computer forensics, every state has its own laws and procedures. Currently, Massachusetts is operating with regards to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Amendments. No activity has been undertaken to consider or adopt the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure amendments*.
Massachusetts Computer Forensics Salaries
In Massachusetts, individuals in the computer forensics field make far greater money than the average pay across all professions in the state. In fact, Massachusetts is one of the best paying states for the field of computer forensics.
According to the United States Department of Labor, Massachusetts has an average state salary of $47,340 across all professions*. Computer forensics professions make over double that figure at $84,000 a year**. Of course, as with any profession, the pay for computer forensics varies by the specific city you practice in. For instance, in Amherst and Worcester the pay is lower than in Springfield. The highest pay for computer forensics professions in Massachusetts tends to be in Boston and Cambridge**.
Specific breakdown of Computer Forensic Salaries in Massachusetts:
- Average salary for a computer forensic examiner in the state of Massachusetts: $75,000-$84,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Amherst, Massachusetts: $62,000-69,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Boston, Massachusetts: $78,000-$87,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Cambridge, Massachusetts: $78,000-$87,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Springfield, Massachusetts: $74,000-$82,000**
- Average computer forensic salary in Worcester, Massachusetts: $67,000-$74,000**